Oxford Home Care offers you an incredibly rewarding career caring for the sick, the elderly, and the disabled in our communities. If you are passionate about pursuing such a path, we have the following open positions:
- Personal care
- Caregiver respite
Applicants must be reliable, mature, caring and people- oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, hold a valid driver’s license, have reliable transportation, must have a cell phone.
We offer flexible hours, competitive wages, training and ongoing support.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read, write and understand the English language
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in care of a home and experience in working with or caring for people is REQUIRED
- Previous Experience with Dementia/Alzheimer’s clients a plus
- Access to a car
- Possess valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Ability to communicate with clients in a courteous manner and treat them with respect
- 1-2 years working with the elderly
- Must have safe, reliable transportation and current auto insurance in your name
- Must have a valid CT Driver’s License
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check (paid for by the Agency)
- Applicants must complete a comprehensive background check as required by CT law. CT DCP HCA.0001358 and DMV check.